Planning and compliance
We provide a comprehensive range of specialist tax and advisory support across all of the major taxes. Effective tax planning requires a thorough understanding of your business, your objectives and the complex body of tax legislation. Our advice is specifically tailored to meet your needs and assist with your future plans. We understand that various scenarios can occur for all types of businesses. Maybe your plans are to buy, sell or restructure your business, or you are about to make a major transaction. All scenarios require a different approach, Lee & Co tax consultants are well placed to give advice on the best available options.
Of course corporate tax compliance is just as important. We offer tax consulting for corporate tax to deal with an ever continuing and increasingly complex body of tax legislation. It’s important to know we will always ensure you meet all your corporate tax self assessment deadline. Our team are there to help you with any complex returns, making sure they are filed correctly and all tax relief has been claimed. Lee & Co tax consultants will make sure you pay only what you owe and on time, taking the administrative burden out of paying your corporate tax
Self assessment for individuals and partnerships means that taxpayers are legally obliged to meet HM Revenue & Customs deadlines to avoid unnecessary fines and interest charges. Our team at Lee & Co are highly experienced professionals in this field. We can help you to meet all your tax obligations, whether you are a private client, a sole trader, in a partnership or are a company director.
Tax planning services
Our services includes:
- preparing personal, partnership and trust returns, together with tax computations
- corresponding with HM Revenue & Customs and dealing with any enquiries under the self assessment legislation
- tax-efficient remuneration planning
- planning advice on disposal of chargeable assets to maximise utilisation of roll over and hold over reliefs
- planning advice regarding tax savings schemes, e.g. Enterprise Investment schemes
- pension planning
- inheritance tax advice
- advising sole traders and partnerships on their business structures and planning incorporation if it is tax advantageous
- Stamp duty and stamp duty land tax.
If you wish to know more about our tax planning services, or would like to arrange a free initial meeting in order to discuss how we can help you in more detail, please contact us.