HMRC and Company House Forms

We are here to provide tailor-made solutions for all of your accounting and business needs.
Lee & Co aim to remove the headache of bookkeeping for your business, whilst offering a multitude of benefits.
A range of services can help you cope with complex corporate tax legislation and personal tax liabilities.


Companies House Forms

 Companies House forms for limited companies

 Companies House forms for limited liability partnerships

 Companies House forms for limited partnerships

 Forms for other company legislation and registration acts

 Companies House forms for insolvency

 Blingual forms (English/Welsh) for limited companies and limited liability partnerships

HM Revenue & Customs

Authorising your agent

Becoming self employed and registering for National Insurance contributions and/or tax

Child benefit claim form

Expenses & Benefits (employers form)

Return of class 1a national insurance contributions due

 P46: Car
Car provided for the private use of an employee or director

 New Start Checklist
Record information about a new employee for PAYE.

Corporation tax – details of clubs, societies, voluntary associations and other similar bodies

Application for registration

Partnership details

Application to cancel your VAT registration

Request for transfer of a registration number

 More HM Revenue & Customs forms
Click here to access more HM Revenue & Customs forms.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *