Bookkeeping services provided by Lee & Co
It can can be hard to find the time to stay on top of your bookkeeping when business is booming. Lee & Co Accountants simplify bookkeeping services for small businesses, freelancers and contractors with a flexible and reliable approach. Back-end office functions are often a distraction from the day-to-day running of your business. Once you remove these time-wasters and distractions you can concentrate on what matters most, your business’ success.
Why does a business need bookkeeping?
All businesses have an obligation to keep records of all their transactions, including sales, expenses and purchases. Fines up to £3,000 can be issued by HMRC if inadequate records resulted in an incorrect tax return being filed. This could also include an additional tax bill. However, keeping good records is an essential part of running a successful business. In doing so a business owner will know at any given time;
- how much you owe your suppliers
- what your customers owe you
- how profitable is the business
- what cash flow is available to you
This will aid your decision, meaning improvements in cash flow and profitability can be made accordingly.
Bookkeeping services for small businesses – Why Outsource?
Managing your financial affairs can often be a major headache. Lee & Co Accountants aim to remove that headache for your business, whilst offering benefits such as;
- Tax savings – We are constantly looking for any potential efficiencies that may mean less tax being owed. Finding these early can often result in significant savings for you.
- Peace of mind – Out tax consultants have a breadth of experience, ensuring a correct and complete set of accounts and tax return.
- Saving money – By outsourcing your bookkeeping you only pay for what you need, preventing the need to employ extra staff.
- Saving time – Outsourcing your accounting and bookkeeping can free up valuable time to put into bettering the company.
- Access to top systems – Systems for bookkeeping services are expensive. By outsourcing, your essentially buying these tools. These create nightly backups and keep records for years, ensuring if IRS make any requests you are well prepared.
- Scalability options – You can expand or cut back with ease. Having a reliable team at your disposal, providing you with different plans and options can help you achieve your goals. Our bookkeeping services provide flexibility that in-house bookkeepers just cant provide.
Would you like to know more about our bookkeeping services for small businesses or get a free consultation? Please get in touch.